- Open to both Junior (8-12 years) and Senior (13-18 years).
- Acceptance is by audition only.
- Auditions are held once a year in November/December.
- Each program accepts 20-25 students per year to ensure our students get the best hands on training.
- Designed for aspiring performers who want to achieve excellence.
- Program runs 3 days per week (Tue, Thu & Sat) for the duration of the school year (approx. 40 weeks).
- Students must commit to 90% attendance per week.
- Students accepted into these programs will have the opportunity to work closely with various well known Australian and international performers, providing personal mentoring and guidance.
- NEW MINIS PROGRAM launching 2019!
Training curriculum includes:
- Classical Ballet
- Strength & Conditioning
- Turns, Kicks & Leaps
- Commercial Jazz
- Musical Theatre
- Hip Hop
- Regular workshops with guest teachers
- Professional photoshoot with Sean Higgins
- Audition techniques
- Hair & Makeup training
- Student mentoring
A variety of in-house and guest teachers mentor, train and guide our elite program students.