Benefits to your child
- Independent movement
- Rhythmic development
- Improved physical coordination
- Boost in self-esteem
- Strengthen memory and sequencing skills
- Develop social skills
- Fun and laughter in a positive learning environment
- Open to children aged 3 to 6 years.
- 5x week program (1x 45 minute class per week).
- 6x programs with unique songs available throughout the year (see songs and program dates below).
- Discounts available for students who complete more than one program.
- Students work as a team to learn one song and dance routine over the course of the program.
- Students receive a USB with the recorded song and dance video to practice at home.
- In the final class, students will dress up in costume and perform the routine in class for friends and family.
- An attentive and personal learning environment with a maximum of 15 children per program.
Songs & Program Dates
Each song (except the Christmas Special) has been specifically written for the MAPA’s Minis Sing & Dance Program by vocal coach to the stars and experienced singer Susie Ahern.
Excellent ExplorersSat 2 March - Sat 30 March 10:15 - 11:00am
Mermaid MansionSat 27 April - Sat 25 May 10:15 - 11:00am
Fairies & WizardsSat 1 June - Sat 29 June 10:15 - 11:00am
Winter WonderlandSat 20 July - Sat 17 August 10:15 - 11:00am
AnimalsSat 24 August - Sat 21 September 10:15 - 11:00am
Christmas SpecialSat 16 November - Sat 14 December 10:15 - 11:00am
$150.00 (New students)
$120.00 (Returning students)
Includes 5x classes, costume hire, USB with dance video and song recording and 1x performance ticket.